What we fund
Tudor doesn’t have specific funding programmes. Our focus is on smaller forward-looking groups, led by capable and committed people. Some of the other characteristics we are looking for include:
- Organisations working directly with people who are at the margins of society
- A focus on building stronger communities by overcoming isolation and fragmentation and encouraging inclusion, connection and integration
- Organisations which are embedded in and have developed out of their community – whether the local area or a ‘community of interest’
- High levels of user involvement, and an emphasis on self-help where this is appropriate
- Work which addresses complex and multi-stranded problems in unusual or imaginative ways
- Organisations which are thoughtful in their use of resources and which foster community resilience in the face of environmental, economic or social change
We are more likely to fund groups with an annual turnover of less than £1 million.
However, we sometimes make grants to larger groups, particularly for work which could be influential or which a smaller organisation would not have the capacity to deliver. Please call us on 020 7727 8522 if you are from a larger organisation and would like to discuss making an application.
Looking at our grants lists will give you an idea of the range of grants we make. Download a pdf version from the list below.